Hit Counter

Friday, March 9, 2018

2018 March 9, #3 of Fairy Series

"He Loves Me"
6"x9"
Watercolor & Ink
I bought the book, How to Draw Fairies in simple steps by Paul Bryn Davies (Search Press) at Hobby Lobby. It is a "how to" book, and I am learning to use a lighter hand.  So far, I have drawn the fairies on papers prepared with watercolor backgrounds I've already got in my stash. This delicate work is something I don't usually do, so bear with me as I try to learn and grow a new skill.  I love advice and help with my craft wish includes painting in all mediums & collage.  I also like to encourage people who think they can't do art to take classes, use how-to books, tapes, classes to learn a new, fun hobby.  
You can contact me at djekberg@hotmail.com and I will try to answer any questions.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment